Social Icons

twitterfacebookrss feedemail

Thursday 3 May 2012

Running Fred Game Review

Image from: play.google.com


Image from: www.dedalord.com
iPhone Screenshot 2
Image from: itunes.apple.com
Image from: www.dedalord.com

















Running Fred is a more like an animated game. I play this game on my HTC Sensation XE but I never tried it on an iOS device. Usually I play this game 20 minutes a day. I like the endless gameplay although it doesn't give you a lot of money. You can buy a place where you can open 10 more levels. Till now there are only 20 levels. In the endless mode there are 4 type of levels: easy, normal, hard and nightmare. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5C3ZTwmLEI.
Image from: itunes.apple.com

1 comments:

  1. I like this article gives a lot of information. This site is found here running fred a10

    ReplyDelete